The Affordable Way to Study a Degree
The costs associated with getting an Undergraduate Degree can seem daunting, but at Arden we provide flexible payment options to make sure finance isn’t a barrier to achieving your goals.
Not only can you pay in instalments and get discounted payment in full, you can also study without paying a penny up-front by taking out a Tuition Fee Loan, if you are from the UK or EU and going to university in 2019/20 and normally live in England. You can explore the full eligibility criteria on the UK Government website.
Second Degree Funding Now Available
If you’ve previously completed an Undergraduate Degree, you may be eligible for a Student Loan for a second, online Degree. Read more about Second Degree Funding
The Key Facts about Student Loans
- The Government pay the loan directly to Arden University, not to you
- You pay back the loan only when you are earning over £25,716 a year
- You repay 9% of your income above £25,716
Take a look at this 1-minute video from Student Finance England, that explains what loans are available and how and when to apply
Living Cost Loans
If you're a student from England who is enrolling on a Blended Learning course with Arden (based in one of our UK study centres) then you're also entitled to a Living Cost Loan to help pay for your living expenses. Our Distance Learning students can only apply for a Maintenance Loan if they cannot attend their course in person because of a disability.
If you're a student from Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland you can find information on Living Cost Loans from your student finance body. Students from other EU countries may only be eligible for Living Cost Loans if they are Blended Learning students and resident in England with residency evidence for the previous 5 years.
Repaying your Loan
You can get an idea of what your loan repayments could be using the GOV.UK Loan Repayment Calculator
To find out more about courses and funding options through Arden University, browse our courses or call our friendly Student Recruitment Team on 0800 268 7737.
Even if you don’t want to take advantage of the loans available, at Arden University we offer great value qualifications and flexible payment options, so that you can stay in control of your finance and focus on your learning.
Visit our Fees and Funding page for details on Employer Sponsorship, discounted Payment in Full or Instalments.
Courses Now Available for Second Degree Funding
As part of a Government initiative to increase skilled workers in these industries, you can apply for a Student Loan to help fund the following eligible qualifications:
Eligible Degree courses:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (BPS)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
Eligible Degree Top-up courses:
- BSc (Hons) Computing – Final Year Top Up
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) – Final Year Top Up
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) – Final Year Top Up
Key Facts about Funding for your Second Degree:
- The loan is a Tuition Fee Loan and you apply directly to Student Finance England
- You must meet the rest of the criteria for a Tuition Fee Loan
- The Degree you want to study must be in an approved subject – such as those listed above.
- You can begin your course at set points throughout the year – our next intake is now open.
For more information, give our friendly Arden Student Recruitment Team a call today on the number above or email us: email@example.com to find out more.
Alternatively you can apply today for your course and one of our Student Recruitment Advisors will be in touch to discuss your study options here at Arden University.