Here at Arden, we design our marketing courses with an emphasis on your learning experience and making sure you get a degree education that meets the highest international industry standards. Whichever point you’re at on your career path in marketing, from beginner to Jedi, Arden University has a degree course suited to your level of experience and long-term ambitions.
All of the course material on our marketing degrees has been assembled to reflect the most widely used and respected practices in the modern marketing field. This will allow you to develop the interpersonal and professional communication skills you’ll need to thrive in a modern marketing environment.
Our marketing courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to ensure that your education will prepare you for success on your career path, and that the degree you attain will be recognised by leading employers both at home and internationally.
Choose how you want to learn
At Arden University, we offer you the opportunity to study your way. Want to study your course entirely online from anywhere in the world? Then our online learning courses offer you the chance to do just that. Plus, you’ll have the flexibility to create your own study schedule that fits around your personal and professional life.
If you’d prefer to attend lectures and tutorials at one of our study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds or Berlin, then our blended learning courses build in two days a week of face-to-face tuition with your course tutor and classmates, complemented by around 25 hours of online study.
Whichever route you choose, you can continue to work alongside your studies, either full or part-time, to ensure that you don't need to put your life on hold while achieving your qualifications.
- If you’re ready to dive into the world of marketing, our bachelor’s courses provide you with the insights and transferable skills you need to get your career started. Your course will give you a thorough look into the different areas of the marketing world, and help you sharpen your professional skills to thrive in any work environment you choose. We offer bachelor’s degrees in marketing combined with business education, so you will graduate with a clear understanding of the broader scope of the business and marketing world.
- If you’ve already established yourself in the marketing industry and want to take on a bigger audience and a higher position at work, a master’s in marketing will take you to the next level of your career. You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and firsthand professional experience to further fine tune your skills and become a source of expert knowledge in your workplace. Our master’s in marketing courses cover specialised areas of the field like strategic marketing, and data analytics so you have full control over the kind of work you will do after graduating.
- At Arden University we review our degrees quarterly so your course materials are up to date and your learning meets industry needs. No matter where you are on your career path, a marketing degree from Arden will give you the tools you need to reach your goals. Designed to open up a variety of career opportunities in marketing across a variety of sectors, a degree in marketing will show you how to create a structured, strategic marketing plan with digital tactics and tools, for any organisation or business – a highly sought after skill in today’s job market.
- You’ll also have the chance to analyse current areas of marketing practice by examining live client case studies taken from real-world practice. All of this provides you with the skillset you’ll need to enter a career that offers a huge diversity of opportunities and the ability to access professional roles with high salaries relative to many other industries.
- Led by Dr. Chuma Osuchukwu, our marketing degree courses have been designed to give you the most informative and inspiring education experience possible. To achieve this, our courses are taught by people who bring fresh energy and passion to their teaching, as well as years of successful firsthand industry experience. Get to know our marketing academics before you start researching your course options.