What is a Master's Degree?
As the name would suggest, a Master's Degree course from Arden University requires you to demonstrate a mastery of a specific subject or area of study.
To be eligible for studying for a Master's Degree with Arden University, you are normally required to have a UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent, although at Arden, we will always consider you as a Master's student if you have more than 5-years work experience and can provide a personal statement with your reasons for wanting to study at Master's Degree level.
Within your chosen area of study, Master's graduates are expected to:
- Possess an advanced knowledge of both theoretical and applied topics
- Be highly skilled in analysis and critical evaluation and how to apply them in a professional way
- Have the ability to solve a number of complex problems
- Think meticulously and independently during every task
Depending on the type of Master's Degree you choose to study, you will typically graduate with one of three titles: Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), or Master of Administration (MBA).
A Master's Degree will help you to achieve a much higher level in your chosen career and greatly increases your earning potential too.
Why study a Master's with Arden?
If you're looking to take the leap to a much higher-level career, then Arden University is the perfect choice.
Not only do we offer accredited, career-focused and Internationally-recognised Master's qualifications which help you put theory into practice and help boost your knowledge, confidence and enjoyment of your chosen area but you also get 2 flexible study options.
- Distance Learning - allowing you to study completely online
- Blended Learning - allowing you a mixture of online study and face to face classes at one of our Arden study centres
Both of these options allow you the opportunity to fit learning around your life - you can even study around your job or childcare commitments.
Take a look at our Master's courses below today to build yourself a better future.