Study your Business (Marketing) Degree with Arden in Berlin
Our BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) degree course at Arden University will help you develop your understanding of the business world while specialising in marketing.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills specific to marketing planning, strategy and communications that could lead you to become top professionals in marketing whilst also gaining a strong foundation of knowledge within the business.
You’ll study via Blended Learning at our Berlin study centre in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Students studying Arden's BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) degree will develop personal and management skills and understand the business environment and how businesses are structured. You will be able to grasp key concepts in the business world and learn in greater detail about the role of marketing and finance within organisations.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Marketing communications
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Market intelligence
- Marketing planning
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International marketing
- Research methods and dissertation
Our Business (Marketing) degree qualification is perfect for those who aspire to become leading marketing professionals. It will enable you to build a promising professional future in your area of choice, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the marketing aspect of organisations.
- Enables students to develop professional level skills in marketing, supplemented by an understanding of a range of business disciplines.
- Promotes understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of marketing while acknowledging current and emerging developments in the related disciplines, local, national and global.
- Equips students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in a business situation and to be creative and professional practitioners, when working independently and when collaborating with others as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Equips students to work within multicultural settings and to appreciate the complexity of decision making in such contexts.
- Develops an awareness of those entrepreneurial skills which best encourage the growth of enterprise and support the creation of new businesses.
Standard entry requirements:
- 2 subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in 3 subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; OR
- A completed recognised Access Programme or equivalent
- Personal statement
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element)
Non-standard entry requirements:
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have a strong motivation to study the programme. A personal statement will be needed if you do not meet the standard entry requirements. This statement should be between 350-500 words and should include your references, relevant prior experience and qualifications.
Furthermore, we will ask for references and evidence of a minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
A completed application form is required for all entry routes.
You will learn using a combination of face-to-face and online learning. Arden University's innovative Blended Learning techniques combine traditional face to face classes with the flexibility of online studying.
You will also have access to online study materials and resources 24/7 to support independent study, as well as online lessons, tutorials, forums and virtual classrooms and libraries through our online portal, iLearn.
Assessment methods consist of assignments, essays, presentations, case studies, portfolios and exams.
In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own student support coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
The course fees for BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) are €8,000 per year. An initial deposit of €1,000 is required to secure your place on this course
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple installments. If you apply today you can receive an early bird discount of €1,000.
In addition to the qualification itself, your course fees cover a range of student support services, including accommodation assistance and visa application support, as well as German language classes for international students.
Scholarships for this course will be available soon. To find out more, please contact a Programme Advisor.
After completing this course, Arden graduates have a wide variety of careers to choose from.
Positions that graduates can take up include:
- Brand Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Communications Manager
Graduates can also choose to embark on Postgraduate study and pursue a Master’s or MBA degree.
- Voted 7th best city in the world for student living by Top Universities in 2018
- Option to apply for a 18-month post-study residence permit
- Excellent employment prospects
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Reasonable cost of living in comparison to many other European countries
- Attractive to international students pursuing an education abroad
- Rich in culture, history and entertainment
- A vibrant start-up entrepreneurial city
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
Thank you for downloading our prospectus. The file should begin downloading shortly, but if your download has not yet begun, click here to begin downloading now.