Study your Business (HRM) Degree with Arden in Berlin
Arden University’s BA (Hons) Business (Human Resources Management) degree is an ideal programme for those seeking to go into business and specialise in human resources. The course will teach prospective business leaders on how to best manage their staff, motivating them and rewarding them.
You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills.
You’ll study via Blended Learning at our Berlin study centre in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
This BA (Hons) Business (HRM) qualification will enhance your personal, management, marketing and finance skills. You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Managing human Resources
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Planning human resources
- Managing change in organisations
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- Strategic issues in human resource management
- Research methods and dissertation
Our BA (Hons) Business (Human Resources Management) degree is suitable for those who aspire to become leading professionals in the field of human resources and wish to develop a good understanding of the strategic contribution of HRM to an organisation.
Arden University’s Blended Learning programme enables you to achieve those goals alongside work, parental responsibilities, or other factors that make it more difficult to commit to full-time studying. #
This course will enable you to build a promising professional future in HRM, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the human resources aspect of organisations.
- Enable students to build upon their areas of strength, career aspirations and current challenges, using innovative and flexible distance learning strategies.
- Promotes understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of human resources management while acknowledging current and emerging developments in related disciplines.
- Prepares students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in any business environment and to be effective and professional HR practitioners.
- Develops an awareness of entrepreneurial skills, encouraging the growth of enterprise and the creation of new businesses.
- Provides a stimulating online academic environment in which students can develop confidence as practitioners.
Standard entry requirements:
- 2 subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in 3 subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; OR
- A completed recognised Access Programme or equivalent
- Personal statement
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element)
Non-standard entry requirements:
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have a strong motivation to study the programme. A personal statement will be needed if you do not meet the standard entry requirements. This statement should be between 350-500 words and should include your references, relevant prior experience and qualifications.
Furthermore, we will ask for references and evidence of a minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
A completed application form is required for all entry routes.
You will learn using a combination of face-to-face and online learning. Arden's innovative Blended Learning programmes combine traditional face-to-face classes with the flexibility of online study.
You will also have access to online study materials and resources 24/7 to support independent study, as well as online lessons, tutorials, forums and virtual classrooms and libraries through our online portal, iLearn.
Assessment methods consist of assignments, essays, presentations, case studies, portfolios and exams.
In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own Student Support Coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
The course fees for BA (Hons) Business (HRM) are €8,000 per year. An initial deposit of €1,000 is required to secure your place on this course
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple installments. If you apply today you can receive an early bird discount of €1,000.
In addition to the qualification itself, your course fees cover a range of student support services, including accommodation assistance and visa application support, as well as German language classes for international students.
Scholarships for this course will be available soon. To find out more, please contact a Programme Advisor.
Upon completion of this course, graduates have a varied range of careers to choose from, with job opportunities in fields such as recruitment and human resources.
Positions that our Business (HRM) graduates can take up include:
- Careers Advisor
- Recruitment Advisor
- Human Resources Officer
- Office Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
Graduates can also choose to embark on Postgraduate study and pursue a Master’s or MBA degree.
- Voted 7th best city in the world for student living by Top Universities in 2018
- Option to apply for a 18-month post-study residence permit
- Excellent employment prospects
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Reasonable cost of living in comparison to many other European countries
- Attractive to international students pursuing an education abroad
- Rich in culture, history and entertainment
- A vibrant start-up entrepreneurial city
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
Thank you for downloading our prospectus. The file should begin downloading shortly, but if your download has not yet begun, click here to begin downloading now.