Study your Project Management Master's Degree with Arden in Berlin
With Arden University's MSc in Project Management you will explore the fundamentals of successful project delivery on a global scale, as well as develop the skills and confidence to use data metrics for effective analysis and planning.
On successful completion of our course, you will leave with a qualification that proves your knowledge in both academic and recognised professional fields.
You’ll study via Blended Learning at our Berlin study centre in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Our MSc Project Management course covers the essential points of managing successful projects, including how to use data during the planning process.
You can gain the knowledge and confidence required to execute large scale global projects and lead on strategy and management.
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
Are you leading projects in your current role, or would like to begin a career that would involve project management?
If so, Arden's Project Management Master's degree course is perfect to build the skills and knowledge to drive your career forward, or to start a new role in this field.
You must have a second class (2:2) UK Honours Degree or an equivalent qualification at 2.2 or above.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 60% of above.
IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or evidence you have previously studied in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work Experience and Qualification Route
You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work Experience Route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with your Admissions Advisor as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
You will learn using a combination of face-to-face and online learning. Arden's innovative Blended Learning programmes combine traditional face-to-face classes with the flexibility of online study.
You will also have access to online study materials and resources 24/7 to support independent study, as well as online lessons, tutorials, forums and virtual classrooms and libraries through our online portal, iLearn.
Assessment methods consist of assignments, essays, presentations, case studies, portfolios and exams.
In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own Student Support Coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
The course fees for MSc Project Management are €15,000. An initial deposit of €2,000 is required to secure your place on this course
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple installments. If you apply today you can receive an early bird discount of €3,000.
Instalments with early-bird discount applied:
- 1st instalment of €3,500 payable within 14 days of the course start date
- 2nd instalment €3,500 payable within 3 months of the 1st instalment
- 3rd instalment of €3,000 payable within 6 months of the 1st instalment
In addition to the qualification itself, your course fees cover a range of student support services, including accommodation assistance and visa application support, as well as German language classes for international students.
Project managers are an important part of every business and are highly valuable due to the many skills they must have in order to be successful.
After completing our MSc Project Management course, you will be able to:
- Be part of the expanding project management sector
- Advise colleagues or clients on best practices for project management
- Interpret and apply the appropriate data to arrive at better decisions
In addition to self-employment and/or consultancy work, you will also be able to apply for the following roles:
- Project Director
- Project Executive
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Business Project Lead
- Programme Manager
Arden graduates from this Master's degree can work in a range of sectors including:
- Engineering, Project Management
- Operations and Construction
- Project Delivery
- Specialised Power Equipment
- Railway Infrastructure
- Government Administration
- Voted 7th best city in the world for student living by Top Universities in 2018
- Option to apply for a 18-month post-study residence permit
- Excellent employment prospects
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Reasonable cost of living in comparison to many other European countries
- Attractive to international students pursuing an education abroad
- Rich in culture, history and entertainment
- A vibrant start-up entrepreneurial city
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
Thank you for downloading our prospectus. The file should begin downloading shortly, but if your download has not yet begun, click here to begin downloading now.